Tangente Neomatik 39 Platinum GrayRegular price $3,780.00
- With Tangente neomatik 39 platinum gray, NOMOS Glashütte has created an elegant automatic watch—full of technical ingenuity of the highest quality. With a movement height of just 3.2 millimeters, its neomatik caliber DUW 3001 sits perfectly into the slender steel case. The bidirectional winding rotor captures kinetic energy and stops when fully wound—protecting the mainspring of this enduring timepiece. The NOMOS swing system ensures the highest level of accuracy. The refined surfaces of the movement are lavishly decorated. The platinum gray on the dial underscores the value of this watch.
- stainless steel, bipartite
sapphire crystal glass back
- sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on inner side
- diameter 38.5 mm
height 7.1 mm
lug-to-lug 47.3 mm
- WATER RESISTANCE
- 5 atm
- galvanized, rhodium-plated
- Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, remborde
lug width 19 mm
- Winged clasp, square, stainless steel
Ultra-thin (only 3.2 millimeters to be exact), highly precise, and equipped with the NOMOS swing system (the pacesetting part that ensures outstanding accuracy); the automatic caliber DUW 3001 is setting new standards. When it comes to mechanics, and elegance too.
- DUW 3001
- MOVEMENT HEIGHT
- 3.2 mm
- 12 ¾ lines (28.8 mm)
- POWER RESERVE
- up to 43 hours
TWO WEEK RETURN OR EXCHANGE POLICY
Our risk free two week return or exchange policy for stock* orders begins from the date of shipment arrival.
*RETURN FOR FULL REIMBURSEMENT*
We offer free returns on non-modified stock items. All modified or customized orders are non refundable, including custom sizing.
In the case that items are damaged upon arrival, a full reimbursement will be made once a photo proving damage has been sent within 3 days of package delivery + the item(s) are returned to J. Brooks within the 2 week period. Message us to begin the return process.
EXCHANGE ONLY - CUSTOM ORDERS
We do not accept returns for all modified or customized orders. All custom items are final sale. Message us to learn more!
All returning pieces must have no signs of damage or wear.
Scratches, damages or wear marks will void the return.
We do not offer refunds on shipping charges.
J. Brooks is not responsible for additional shipping prices in the case of an upgrade to large return packaging.
If it is our error, we are happy to pay for the postage.
HOW TO RETURN
Please send your order to us in the same display, box, etc in which it was received.
To begin the exchange/return process please contact us HERE